torsdag 28. oktober 2010

Goa - Travel Blog


I’m now in Goa, one of the most popular travel destinations in India. With some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Goa is not only a place for tourists from foreign countries, but also people that live in India travels to Goa for a vacation. I’m now sitting in a beach bar drinking a fresh orange juice enjoying the view. The beach is filled with people. Some are sunbathing, some kids are building sandcastles and playing beach ball, some are swimming. The Indian women are standing at the shore lifting the veil on their sari while dipping their feet in the cooling water. Even dough India is getting more and more modernized; it’s not a matter of course that an Indian woman shows more than a bare leg in public. But of course, some of the young girls are wearing bathing suits and bikinis just like Norwegian youth.



There are a lot of sellers on the beach trying to get me to buy. Some of them can be really annoying, and I just turned down an offer from a jewelry seller for the sixth time today. But of course, some of the things they are selling are really nice, so it can be a lovely gesture to buy from them if you find something you like. I’m amazed by how they manage to always keep their head up high despite their tough and competition orientated working environment. You’ll always find a smile on their mouth!

I really look forward to spend some more time in Goa, and I think it’s a lovely place to end my stay in India. After a filled up schedule, a lot of impressions and a country that has touched me in so many ways, it’s not hard to picture that I’m a little exhausted! It will be nice to just relax on the beach, do some yoga, take a massage, and read a good book. I have really enjoyed my stay in India, and I’m definitely going back some day! I absolutely recommend you to visit this amazing country if you’re up for an adventure that will stick with you for the rest of your life. I will remember this trip forever!

- Iphigenia

1 kommentar:

  1. It was an awesome article. Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, Keep posting such types of articles please visit at
    goa trip package for couple

    SvarSlett