onsdag 27. oktober 2010

Travel Blog - Taj Mahal

I’m now heading towards Agra to visit one of the eight wonders of the world, the amazing Taj Mahal. It’s getting colder and colder as I get closer to the north of India. The climate here is a little different from the south. In the south you’ll find beautiful beaches and a warm temperature. Here in the north you need to wear a lot more clothes to stay warm.

I really look forward to visit Taj Mahal. I’ve read a little about it, and it says that it took 22 years to build it, starting in 1631. It’s built in white marble, with beautiful architectural structure Taj seems to glow in the light of the moon. The masterpiece is widely considered as one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and stands as a symbol of eternal love between the man who created it, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal.

But now I have to go, I don’t want to be late for my guided tour. Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar