torsdag 16. september 2010

This is me


My name is Iphigenia Hellen and I’m 16 years old. I study at a high school called Adolf Øien, which is a very good school. In my spare time I work out at a gym, and I also dance at a dancing studio called Step By Step. I dance hip hop, and I absolutely love it! The part I like the most is when the trainer puts on some good music and we all dance together. You just can’t stop smiling, and it gives you a feeling of happiness and freedom!
Another thing I like to do is to hang out with friends. I live at Sverresborg, but I’ve got a lot of good friends in other parts of the city too. Since I go to school, I spend a lot of time doing schoolwork, so in the weekdays I haven’t got that much time to spend with my friends. But in the weekends we hang out. We do things like partying, go shopping, go to a café, make dinners together or just watch movies and relax.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar