torsdag 16. september 2010

How English influence me in every- day life

I think English influence my every- day life a lot. For example: When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I usually do is to go to the bathroom and put on the radio where they are playing music with English lyrics. Since most of all song texts are in English, this is something that has an influence on us. A lot of the information on the internet is also in English. Since the internet is something that I use on a daily basis, this definitely has a big influence on me. I’m not sure that it is just a good thing, because much of the English that is used on the internet is so-called “chat- language”, and has a lot of incorrect English.
But most of all, I think the English/American TV- programs has most influence on me. While we listen to what they are saying, we can read the underline texted in Norwegian. This makes it easier to understand, and I think it’s a good way of learning English.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar